Everyday Makeup Essentials

I am in no way a make-up guru, but I am a girl nonetheless and like many girly girls I love make-up! I don't have a huge collection but I've managed to gather several products and from those I've selected a few that I consider to be a must for my everyday routine. 

Although once in a while I'll splurge on an expensive brand, I mainly love using drugstore products because they are affordable and they actually have some pretty good brands. So if you are like me and love a good product at a good price then check out my essentials below and see if you want to try any of them out or if you already do, let me know what you think of them! 

Let's begin:





I like to start off by moisturizing my face using the Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. I like to have the travel size version to use just for my face because it's easier and it doesn't take much space on my vanity. Many people rave about Aveeno and I can see why! It leaves your skin feeling super soft.



- For foundation I use the L'Oreal True Match in the shade N3. I really like this product because just a little bit of it gives a lot of coverage. 

- For concealer I use the Sonia Kashuk palette. It is definitely one of my favorites and you can tell by how much of it I've used! 

- Finally, I like to set the foundation and concealer by using the Revlon ColorStay pressed powder in the shade 830 Light/Medium. 



Now onto the eyes:
- Since im an eyeliner type of gal, liquid eyeliner is a must in my life. My favorite one is by far the Maybelline Line Stilleto. It lasts a really long time and it is so smooth and incredibly easy to use. I usually go for the solid black but I decided to go a little bit softer and try the brownish black and I must say I am very satisfied.

- For Mascara I almost ALWAYS go for Maybelline. They just have so many options and I love the eye catching packaging. I like to pick a different one whenever I finish one. Currently I am using the Pumped Up Colossal in glam black (I mean even the name is cute!) this is good if you want pretty lashes for everyday use; however, whenever I feel like getting a little more glamed up (even if I'm just going to school) I like to layer the Benefit "They're Real" mascara on top to make my eye lashes look a little longer. 

- For my water line I like to use the Rimmel Scandaleyes liner. I had heard good reviews about it so I gave it a try. I like it and it does the job but i would like to invest in an eyeliner that's a little more higher end.



The blush that I am currently using is from NYX. Not much to say about it, it's just a blush I bought because I needed one. However, I must say even though it looks really red in the picture it's actually a really nice shade of pink. I want to try a new one, however, so let me know if you have any suggestions :)



I'm not much of a lip product kind of person, but lately I've been using the chubby stick from Clinique. It's called Broadest Berry. It's not actually this bright in real life; it's more of a reddish burgundy color. Before putting this on, I like to first moisturizer my lips with a lip balm which is usually one from EOS. They are cute and smell delicious! 


So, now that I've told you my everyday essentials....what are yours?

Comments

Popular Posts