Into the Woods

Okay so it wasn't really the woods, but it was Central Park, which if you've ever been to you know you can easily get lost in there and it can really feel like you're in the woods! Anyway, yesterday I had a casual little photoshoot with my lovely friend Caroline and we had so much fun doing it! Neither of us are in any way professional photographers and we are still learning how to use our DSLRs, but I thought the pictures we took came out really nice. We loved just walking around and exploring and finding cute little hidden spots throughout the park. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the shoot :)



The Outfit
Skirt: Hollister
Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Nine West
Watch: DKNY








I really wanted the skirt to be the main focus so I just paired it with a solid black top and although you can't really see it in the pictures, I added a gorgeous little Kate Spade necklace that a friend gave me for my birthday of a shiny little carousel horse.






I am absolutely in love with how the pictures turned out considering the fact that it was just two friends having fun being each other's photographers for the day. We will definitely be doing this again and I can't wait to be back with more fun pictures to share! I wonder what our next location will be...

- xoxo, Diana 

Comments

Popular Posts