Exploring a New Style - ft. FH Wadsworth

A few weeks ago, I was approached by the owner of a company called FH Wadsworth. This is a men's accessories brand based in NYC. Though this company is catered to men's fashion, I decided to check it out and completely fell in love with their style. It's very clean cut and elegant and I really liked that they put their own twist on a basic accessory. Their main product is belts; however they sell other accessories such as dog collars and leather card holders.

The different types of belts they offer are ribbon belts (which is their main product), leather belts, velvet belts, and leather tab ribbon belts. They also do monogrammed ribbon belts which I thought was cool. What I really like about the belts is that they don't just come in basic colors. They offer a variety of color combinations in stripes and other patterns such as polka dots, camo, and plaid. They also come in a wide range of sizes from XS to XXL depending on your pant size.

The company sent me one of their ribbon belts to try out and style. Of course I was really excited because I thought it would be a great opportunity to put my styling skills to the test. So, I put together three different outfits that I thought would look good with the belt and styled them on my best friend Jonathan. You can check it out below :)

This belt was called the St. Bernard. You can get it here.


City Guy
This is the perfect look for a nice summer day hanging out in the city. It's clean cut, simple, and very comfortable. The belt is a great addition to add some color and pattern.  




Weekend Style
This outfit is great for doing something nice on the weekends like going to brunch or a nice dinner. I like it because it is a little dressier with the khaki pants and the navy polo. Also the belt ties the light color of the pants perfectly with the dark colored top. 




Casual Summer Days
For days where you don't want to dress up and want more of a relaxed look I put together a more casual outfit. This is more basic consisting of a pair of shorts with a casual t-shirt; however the belt is perfect to add more style to it. 





I would really like to thank the FH Wadsworth team for collaborating with me. I really enjoyed putting these looks together and it was so much fun styling someone else for a change. Also, I am completely in love with the belt because for one thing, the quality is amazing and second it looked really nice and went well with the outfits. Though the belt is meant for men, I would definitely like to style it with some outfits for myself. After all, anyone can rock anything if they really want to ;)

Click here to check them out: fhwadsworth.com


-xoxo, Diana

Comments

Popular Posts