Pumpkin Patch Adventures

Earlier this month I finally got to check off "Go to Pumpkin Patch" from my  Things to do this Fall bucket list. I really wanted to go because I haven't been to an actual pumpkin patch since I was in second grade and I was just getting too jealous of everyone's really cute Instagram posts. So, we finally decided to set aside a day and go :)

Because we were going to be in Jersey that weekend, we searched online for places around that area and came across Conklin Farm. We loved it because it looked really cute and fun and not too far of a drive from when we were. The farm had beautiful flowers, a corn maze, a small sunflower field, chickens and goats, haunted hayrides, apple cider donuts, pumpkin and apple pies, and of course pumpkins!

We really enjoyed our time there trying the donuts, getting lost in the corn maze, and taking advantage of the beautiful scenery to take some cute pictures together!

65 River Road, Montville, NJ, 07045




Donuts were $5 for a bag of about 5 or 6 mini apple cider donuts :)


Have you ever seen a goat eating pumpkin pie???

Things to Note
Entrance: Free
Corn Maze: Free
Pumpkins: 65cents/pound
Regular Hayride: $3
Haunted Hayride: $8
Toddler Millet Maze: Free
Kiddie Train: $3
Pies: $13

Outfit of the Day








Wearing her awesome Thrasher shirt I got her for her birthday :)

These pumpkins looked super scary !

Somebody got a time out lol!


Sunflowers are my absolute favorite :)



Best Friends Forever <3




Group Picture!
We didn't end up getting pumpkins because we wanted them to carve but we just couldn't find the right size. However, I definitely regretted it :( Don't leave a pumpkin patch without a pumpkin guys! I would also suggest bringing enough cash. That's one little mistake we made.

Despite that, we honestly had the most amazing time at Conklin Farm and I am just really happy that we finally go to do it. I loved exploring through the corn maze, picking out my own sunflower (despite being scared off by a few bees! haha), and taking silly and fun pictures with my friends. Also the pumpkin pie was absolutely delicious. Would highly recommend. It is a great place not just for kids but also kids at heart and just anyone who loves doing cute activities together.

Hope this post made you get more into the fall spirit and get you excited for the colder seasons of hot chocolate and cute outfits!

-xoxo, Diana

Comments

Popular Posts