My Mini ColourPop Collection

Hello lovely people! Welcome to my first post of 2018! I know it's already February but honestly this year has already been a little hectic for me and I haven't had time to blog much. However, I'm super excited about this post because it was so much fun to shoot and it features one of my all time favorite lipstick brands: Colourpop!

I know Colourpop sells more than just lip products but that is what I usually go to them for...more specifically their liquid lipsticks. I am totally obsessed with them and they are definitely my automatic choice when I want to get a new liquid lipstick. They have a wide range of shades, each with a unique name, and very affordable! Although the packaging isn't the best, as the writing seems to fade and the tubes get scratched easily, it is the inside formula that is so amazing to me! The lipsticks are so smooth and soft and very easy to apply. 

One of the downsides to Colourpop though is that they mainly offer their products online so when it comes to lipstick buying sometimes it can be a hit or miss because the shade can look way different online than in person. So, I thought I would make this post to give you more of an idea of what the color actually looks like in case you are interested in one of these shades :) I will be showing you a range of colors from nudes, to pinks, to dark, and bright shades. All the colors shown are matte with the exception of Baracuda which is the only satin lip color I own. Enjoy!





Times Square




Times Square is a beautiful pink-ish nude that doesn't completely wash you out.



Speed Dial


A really nice orange-y hue with the tiniest hint of pink perfect for everyday wear.



Viper


A beautiful magenta shade to add a pop of color to your look!







Baracuda


Baracuda is one of my favorite pink hues. It's a dark-ish pink with the smallest hint of purple.





Lovebug


Though in the past I used to bypass any orange-y hues, Lovebug completely changed that. This shade is a gorgeous combination of orange, red, and a little bit of brown. 







Mama


Mama is another orange-y shade and though it is brighter than Lovebug, it is still not too overpowering and pretty easy to wear.





Creeper




Creeper is a bright matte red with the tiniest hint of orange-y undertones. I love it because it is so vibrant and pretty.

Mars




Compared to all the other shades I own, Mars is definitely the most vibrant. It is a gorgeous bright pink that just calls to be the center of attention of your look. It is super fun to wear.  



Mamacita




Though it looks more brown in the bottle, Mamacita is more of a dark purple. At first, I wasn't too sure of it because it is such a deep color I'm not used to; however, when worn with bright colored outfits, the shade looks absolutely stunning!

I had a blast shooting these photos and writing this post. I hope you guys enjoyed it and that it will help you determine if you would like to try one of these shades! Colourpop is a very affordable brand with great quality products so if you haven't done so already, you should definitely check them out :) Can't wait to see you guys rock your lipsticks! Until next time.

-xoxo, Diana







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts