Outfit of the Day ft. Aldo Shoes

During the month of February, Aldo, came out with a super cute Valentine's Day collection that included some shoes, handbags, and other accessories with some cute prints. And though I'm not sure the shoes I'm about to show you were technically a part of the collection, they were displayed alongside them in stores and really caught my attention.

I'm not usually one to buy funky sneakers with bright colors or cool prints...I'm actually just not a sneakers kind of girl overall unless they are Converse; however, as soon as I saw these I fell in love. I thought they looked super cool and would be a great addition to a simple yet chic outfit. 

After much debate, my best friend convinced me to get them and we actually agreed we would both buy them so we could have fun matching shoes. That got me really excited and we quickly ordered them online. The original price was $70, but because it was our first time ordering we got a discount and ended up paying $60 each. When they finally arrived, we were too excited so we decided to have a fun photoshoot with them. Enjoy! :)

The name of the shoe is "Abydia."

My favorite part about these shoes is the "LOOK AT ME" phrase at the bottom. It makes them so unique.



Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Aldo










Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Cotton On





Sweater: Zara
Overalls: thrift shop











We are both still very much obsessed with the shoes ever since we got them. They are super comfortable and look really cool. I can't wait to pair them with more outfits especially during the Spring and Summer time! If you like them as well, they are actually still available online and you can check them out by clicking here. As always I hope you enjoyed this quick little post and if you get the shoes take a picture and tag me (@diaryofanewyorkgal)!

-xoxo, Diana



Comments

Popular Posts