A Brand New Start

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I honestly cannot believe that it is 2015 already! I wish you all an amazing new year filled with happiness and joy <3 Also, WELCOME TO MY BLOG! This is my first ever post and I am both excited and terrified. I've been wanting to start a blog for so long and I finally got enough guts and determination to make one. One of the things that motivated me most to finally start my own blog is seeing people I know starting to follow their own dreams and doing what they love; seeing them so happy encouraged me to follow my own dreams. 

I decided to wait until the first day of 2015 to make my site public because the beginning of a new year is the best way to start fresh. This year I have made a list of goals that I want to accomplish and I am determined to fearlessly complete them all! It is time to stop being afraid and nervous of what others may think and just do whatever fills my heart with joy. Many things will change for me in 2015 and hopefully with the support of my family and friends, everything will turn out for the best. 

This year will be full of surprises and I cannot wait to share all my experiences on here and maybe get you inspired. In addition, throughout the year I will be using the hashtag #FollowYourPassion because that is what this year is all about for me and I really hope to encourage you to do the same :)

Now, let the adventures begin!

                        - Diana :)



Comments

Popular Posts