New York City Glam

There's nothing I love more than dressing up and going all out for it. There is just something so satisfying about getting to doll up and make yourself look and feel as fierce was you want. 

Last month, I suggested to my best friend that we should do a photoshoot together for fun and he totally said yes. We asked our friend Will, who is an amazing photographer and a very talented and genuinely nice guy if he would take our pictures and he kindly said yes.

The photoshoot took place in various locations in Soho and it was so much exploring and finding the perfect spot to take a picture. We also had fun picking out our outfits. Once Jonathan, my best friend who did the shoot with me, had chosen his look, I searched my closet to find an outfit that would somewhat coordinate with his. In end, I think our looks complimented each other very well and were very cohesive. 

Doing the shoot was so much fun and the pictures came out really good so I thought I would share them with you all! :)


                                                                      My outfit                                                                     
 I wore a black turtleneck sweater and I paired it with a textured cream color
skirt. Because it was a bit chilly, I decided to add the knee high socks. I wasn't 
sure if I liked them at first but I think it worked with the look. To keep the color
scheme I went with a cream snakeskin print pair of heels from DVF. I added the
the faux fur best to add a little bit of glam to the look and finally, I added the gold
necklace for a bit more of a feminine and girly touch.  
                                                                                                      
Jonathan's Outfit
Jonathan's look was simple but very sophisticated. He wore a plain white
shirt with a black v-neck sweater over it. He rolled up the sleeves to showcase
the shirt and that added more of a balance between the black and the white. He also
 wore a pair of black jeans paired with black chelsea style boots.





Vogue



Just two friends ready to conquer the world.


Ready for the runway









This picture reminds me of a 1950s couple walking through the streets of New York City

We had a blast taking cool pictures around the city and I can't wait to do it again. Maybe this time we'll change up our theme. Until next time and remember to always be fierce ;)


                                                                                                                                                   - xoxo, Diana

Comments

Popular Posts