Beach Getaway

A little over a week ago, I finally got a chance to go to the beach for the first time this summer. I don't know why, but even though I quite like the beach, I just rarely get a chance to go. I mean that was my first time this year and it's already August! I hope I get another chance to go before this summer comes to a sad end. Anyway, I'm so glad I was finally able to go and spend some time with my friends working on our sun kissed looks. We had a lot of fun though and the day was so beautiful that I just had to have a mini photoshoot session. Thankfully I have great friends who are always willing to take pictures for me. They are literally the greatest! I had a really nice day and so I thought I would share some pictures with you. 


Beach selfies are a must! ;)

A few of my beach essentials featuring my favorite sunglasses and a sun hat curtusey of my mom's closet.

Wearing my favorite one piece bathing suit I got from Victoria's Secret




Going to take a dip in the ocean


The lipstick I'm wearing is Devotion by Revlon which I featured in my "Obsession Session" post. 

Beachy Waves



Having a Sharpay Evans moment ;)

I love this sunblock from Banana Boat. Its feels like lotion but it doesn't make me feel sticky like other sunblocks do. It also doesn't have a strong "sunblock" smell which I really like. 

Seriously obsessed with this bathing suit!


I had so much at the beach and I got a nice tan which I'm happy with :) Like I said I hope this won't be my only time at the beach this summer and hope to go back very soon. For my next trip to the beach, I might even do a beach essentials post so stay tuned!

- Diana :)



Comments

Popular Posts