What's In My Bag ?

I don't know why but I feel like many people (including myself) are kind of obsessed with "What's in my Bag?" blog posts or videos on YouTube. I personally find it so fascinating to see what others carry in their bags; I think it's really interesting and it can tell a lot about a person and their personalities. That is why I decided to do my own "what's in my bag" post. So, if you're interested and love these posts as much as me, keep on reading :)

My go to bag at the moment is this adorable backpack I bought at Macy's Backstage. It was only $20.00 and it looked so cute I just had to get it. For me, it was the perfect size because it's not as big as other backpacks, yet it's still big enough to fit a lot of things. In it, I carry everything I feel I may need to get throughout the day.

- Wallet
- Portable Charger
- My version of a Girl Survival Kit
- Lipstick
- Portable Fan
- Hand Sanitizer
- Facial Spray
- Headphones


This portable charger is literally a life saver and essential to my everyday life. If you know me, I am addicted to my phone and I am constantly using it. So, it is inevitable that my battery will run out throughout the day. However, this little thing has about 2-3 full charges and I never have to worry about running out of juice. I barely even use my outlet charger anymore.


- I find it absolutely necessary to carry hand sanitizer with me everywhere because I am constantly touching things, getting on public transportation, running errands, so I regularly like to "clean" my hands. I love getting yummy and fruity scents and Bath & Body Works has some great selections.

- I didn't start carrying facial spray until the beginning of this year when I discovered the Mario Badescu Rose water facial spray. I use it in the winter when my face feels dry and in the summer when the heat is just unbearable and I need a refresher.

- My portable fan that attaches to my phone is absolutely critical for me to have during summer. Especially during really hot days and in places where there is no AC. 

- I also like to keep whatever lipstick I am wearing that day in my bag in case I need a touch up. 


This pouch is what takes up the most space in my bag. Even though it's small, it is is like a tiny version of Mary Poppin's bag because it fits a lot of essential things. This is my version of a Survival Bag: Diana Edition. In this bag I keep everything I personally consider essential for different types of little emergencies (fashion, medical, beauty, etc). 


  1. Sun Block: Mainly keep this in there during summer because I always forget to put some on before leaving my house and it's important to protect your skin.
  2. Eyeliner: I carry both a liquid and pencil eyeliner for any touch ups through out my day.
  3. Refreshing Wipes: These come in handy especially in the summer when you're hot or just whenever you want to freshen up throughout the day. 
  4. Pain Killer: Usually I keep pain killers in here like ibuprofen or tylenol in case of cramps or head aches.
  5. Hand Cream: Very handy especially during winter when my hands feel so dry.
  6. Perfume: I always carry perfume in my bag so I can spray in case my other one wears off. This one is Scandalous from Victoria Secret and it smells delicious. 
  7. Lip Balm: Im constantly biting my lips so lip balm helps with soothing and makes my lips feel really soft.
  8. Screen Cleaner: Usually use it for my phone or glasses/sunglasses.
  9. Bobby Pins: In case of a hair emergency.
  10. Vaseline: I recycled my old Marc Jacobs concealer container and filled it up with Vaseline. It comes in handy for soothing itches or dry spots.
  11. Mini Makeup Kit: In here I carry mini makeup items in case of a beauty emergency such as: mirror, concealer, mascara, q-tip, make up sponge, and makeup remover.   
  12. Band-Aids: Because I'm quite clumsy.
  13. Allergy Pill: So I can control my sneezing and itchy eyes
  14. Deodorant: In case I forget to put it on before I leave the house (it's happened before lol) or just to freshen up.
  15. Nail File: I HATE breaking my nail and then have it bother me throughout the day so I always keep a nail file to smooth it down and attempt to fix it. 



And that concludes all the items I keep in my bag. Of course sometimes it varies, depending on if I bring a smaller or bigger bag, but for the most part everything remains the same. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post!

What do you carry in your bag?


-xoxo, Diana

Comments

Popular Posts