The Most Wonderful Time of Year

For those of you that have known me for a long time, you know it is no secret that my absolute favorite time of year is Christmas time! Christmas is my most favorite holiday and every year I get super excited for it. I love everything about it and I very much enjoy the whole month of December in general.

I love this time of year because everything becomes so bright and magical. There are lights everywhere and houses as well as stores become so festive with their decorations. One of my favorite things to do is check out famous holiday windows displays like Macy's, Bloomindale's, and of course Bergdof's. They are always coming up with such creative displays.  

Besides the decorations, my other favorite things are listening to Christmas songs, go ice skating, see the Rockettes at Radio City, sip on hot chocolate, and watch my favorite Christmas movies. It all just makes me so happy.  


But the fun doesn't stop there because I get to experience the magic at home too! In December, my house becomes a dreamy Christmas wonderland and all the credit goes to my dad. I love coming home everyday and being greeted by the magical looking lights, our Christmas tree, and everything else that screams holiday season. I love it so much that I decided to share it on here and have a fun little photoshoot in my new favorite holiday jammies and spread some Christmas cheer :) I hope you enjoy!





Spot Santa!




I got my onesie PJs from Hollister :)











Merry Christmas!


I had so much fun shooting this and I'm already counting down the days until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I wish you guys the happiest of holidays filled with lots of love and cheer. See you on my next post!

- xoxo, Diana

Comments

Popular Posts