Mini Blog: My Beach Essentials

Hello friends, welcome back to my blog! I know we are already halfway through summer (sad face) and it feels like it's going by way too fast, but that doesn't mean we can't make the most out of  whatever is left of it. I will probably spend the rest of mine trying to plan beach/pool days with friends or googling some random fun activity to do. Whatever the case may be, I am determined to make it fun!

Of course no summer is complete without a few trips to the beach and today I will be sharing with you some of my beach must haves. Enjoy!



My new favorite beach blanket!


All of my beach essentials are kept in my new favorite pouch that I got from TJ Maxx.  Here's what I keep inside:
- Sunscreen
- Facial Mist
- Makeup Remover
- Deodorant Wipes
- Baby Powder (helps to easily remove sand from your body)
- Plug in phone fan (for when the heat is unbearable)
- Headband (to keep my bangs out of my face)


Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen - $9.99 (Target)
Evian Facial Spray (mini) - 2 for $15 at Sephora

When it comes to sunscreen, I have come to the conclusion that I absolutely hate the cream ones and have found a new love for the spray on ones. They are so much easier to apply and it feels nice and cool when you put it on. My favorite one to use for the beach is the Neutrogena SPF 100+. I've worn this on super hot beach days and haven't gotten any sun burns at all. I also love it because it doesn't make my skin feel greasy and I barely feel it. 

I also like to carry with me a facial mist to cool off in the unbearable heat. The one I've been using lately is the Evian mineral water mist and I like it a lot. 

Pacifica Deodorant Wipes - $3.99 (Target)
Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes - $1.49 (Target travel section)

When going to the beach I like to wear light but glowy and dewy makeup. However, as the day goes on one can't help but sweat in the heat and naturally the makeup will slowly wear off. So, I like to carry makeup remover wipes in case I want to take off whatever makeup is still left after a long day and just have a fresh face. 

Another thing that's a must have in your beach bag is deodorant because you might sweat or it could wear off in the water. I usually like to carry a mini one in my bag; however, I recently discovered these deodorant wipes from the brand Pacifica and I love them. They have a really nice coconut smell and it keeps you nice and fresh. They are also thin and easy to carry around. 



As I mentioned before, by the end of a beach day I will usually take off my makeup or just leave whatever remains on my face until I go home. However, there may be times where we might go to dinner or do some other activity after where I would like to look somewhat put together. Therefore, I like to have some makeup items with me to quickly freshen up.

- Glossier Skin Tint (super lightweight and it helps to even out skin tone)
- Mini Tarte Blush
- Travel size kabuki brush
- Mini mascara (not pictured)
- Brush and Mirror Duo
- Vaseline lip balm
- Perfume

Literally my new obsession and a staple in my makeup kits. 


This bathing suit is one of my new favorites. I got it from H&M for $14.99!


I hope you guys have an amazing rest of your summer filled with fun activities and I hope this post is helpful to you for your next beach trip. Until next time!

xoxo, D

P.S. - If you would like to check out my previous beach post, you can do so by clicking here.

Comments

Popular Posts